Whether you purchase a pool or spa - it's an investment, and we want to ensure that you are able to enjoy it for many years. How you maintain them matters! Proper water chemistry, opening and closing, and how you care for your equipment will make a difference in how often you are taking care of your pool or spa, and replacing parts. By getting your pool on a system, you can establish a maintenance plan that keeps your water prepared for whatever the season brings -- erratic weather conditions, heavy bather loads, rising temperatures, and so forth. When you come into our store, we try to make it easy for you by accounting for all the products you'll need to keep your pool and spa sparkling clear and ready for swimming or relaxing.
We offer free pool and spa water testing.
Bring us in a quart sized water sample - we'll test it, and you'll get a printout stating the exact products and amounts that you need. It's so simple!
The BioGuard Difference
The 5 Essentials of Pool Maintenance described will give you a basic understanding of how your pool functions. For a carefree swimming season, learn about the 5 keys and visit Spaulding Pool and Spa any time you need assistance or expert advice. Pool care can be simple when you have a plan for routine maintenance and use the right products. Click here to find the right system for you!
E-Z POOL is a multi-action product that combines simplicity and incredible water quality in a once-a-week application. This specially blended formula manages swimming pool water while eliminating the confusion of adding multiple chemicals. E-Z POOL contains an algae shield, stable oxidizer, clarifier, scale inhibitor, water conditioner and balancing agents all blended in one convenient granular formula. The once-a-week application provides water clarity, balance stability and inhibits hardness scaling while reducing overall chlorine demand.
Clarifier - Scale Inhibitor - Alkalinity Balance - pH Balance - Algaecide - Softener - CH Balance - Powerful Oxidizer
Want Us To Do That For You?
An employee of Spaulding Pool & Spa will service the pool once per week with the following services performed:
1) Test the pool water for the chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, and calcium hardness residuals each visit and treat as necessary with the required chemicals.
2) Skim the water surface to remove floating matter
3) Remove and clean the pump strainer
4) Remove and clean the skimmer basket
5) Vacuum the pool
6) Brush the pool walls
7) Backwash the sand filter or bump the DE filter
8) Adjust equipment controls
9) Maintain a written record of the service visit
10) Check visually to ensure that the equipment is operating satisfactorily and inform the owner about any repair or replacement that needs to be carried out.